Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my baby bum (end of week 15)

Finally it shows. My baby bum. I have to wait patiently until the 15th week for my belly to protrude.




Things that I have started to miss so far:

1. COFFEE a.k.a CAFFEIN
My favourite ice-blended coffee caramel. Not to mention, my Nescafe and tea routine.

2. SEAFOOD
Cockles especially. Grilled ones. I have developed a quite serious eczema in this pregnancy. I could not consume any kind of seafood at all and some kinds of 'gatal' fish. If not, I could not stop my fingers from scratching my face and body.

3. PINEAPPLES
Oooohhh. I love pineapples! I have to forget them in toto.

4. SOFT DRINKS
I would make a sick puppy face in front of my hubby each time he consumes those favourite drinks of mine. Owhhh it is soooo tormenting to be set apart from them. I guess a few sips wont harm, aite?

5. MY GOOD n QUALITY NIGHT SLEEP
Got to wake up frequently at nite to urinate. Not only at nite. Daytime as well and it troubles me so much to go to places where the toilets are freakingly unhygienic because I would hold it to death until I could find a descent one.

6. COCONUT DRINKS
No coconut drinks. I have to wait until the third trimester of my pregnancy.

7. PEDICURE n MANICURE
Chemicals obviously are not good for fetus and that's why I have to think twice before hitting any pedi and mani saloons.




These are some of the major things that I have missed so far. Just a few ordinary stuffs to 'let go' for a little while. I would forget and miss anything, anything at all just to have YOU grow inside my womb. May Allah be with us all the time, my baby. You are our pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment