Monday, April 18, 2011

six extremely busiest months ever

I was too busy to update this blog of mine and even could not get my hands on facebook as regular as before. I had to commit to my hubs, classes, assignments and especially to Azalea. She was fully breastfed by me up until her second month only and that was really a sad thing.I believed I was the lousiest parent ever lived! I couldnt find the time to stock up my express breast milk (EBM). I simply gave up. I wasnt like this before, I mean easily surrender to something. I should be capable of producing sufficient EBM stock.

PRESSURE! I couldnt agree more...pressure was the real culprit! I was so stressed over my studies. I had 30 pages of papers of 3 different subjects to be submitted before the deadlines. That didnt include those mini assignments that chipped in at intervals to make my life became so disorganized, messy, dun, barren (refers to my thesis writing) and lifeless.I guess due to this, my milk glands didnt produce adequate milk for Azalea to consume. Poor her!

We bought Mamex Gold as our alternative to EBM. At first, she puked! Quite a number of times. Of course I was worried sick! After few trials, she could finally adapt it. Alhamdulillah. At present, the routine is I breastfeed her whenever I'm with her and she consumes formula milk when I'm not around with her.Luckily for me last semester, I didnt work so I had breastfed her most of the time. Sometimes, she would still want to consume the formula milk. I still couldnt decipher why she would still want the FM even tho I was around.Hmmmm.Yet, that's not a biggie deal, coz we bought that FM for her, so, she could have it whenever she wants it.No problem.

Oh yeahh, we opted for a new paediatrician, Dr. Kumari of Ampang Puteri. Dr. Lim was slashed out from the list. Sorry Dr. Lim. I know you do speak English, but when you speak, I couldnt comprehend you. Not because of the registers used but you tend to eat your words and the pace was so machine-gun like. Please, dont take it to your heart, okay Dr. Lim. You are very well indeed appreciated by my hubs and me especially during those days when Azalea was warded due to jaundice. *Dr. Kumari is Afrina, Sarah and Arissaa's paeds as well*

At last, I managed to survive!Perseverance is the key that was granted by God to aid me in going through this little test from HIM without suffering so much of anxiety. Thank you Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment