Thursday, July 7, 2011

A RACE AGAINST TIME

Time sure flies.
Nope it doesn't fly
It apparates to be exact.
So soundless.
So motionless.

Azalea;
She is approaching her 8th month.
At present, she weighs approximately 8kg.
She crawls all around the house like nobody's business.
She is super fast.
That gave her bruises on her cheeks 2 days ago.
Fell from our bed.
Mommy's bad!

Life;
Predicaments are never-ending
Especially when Takim is not around.
Lord puts me to tests.
I have to remain stoic, more or less.
I know that my life is different
A bit peculiar.
This is also a test that I need to endure with.
This is what you get
When you can fondle you hubby for half of your lifespan only.
You get to be an iron lady, indeliberately.
It breeds inside you.
I am no Thatcher, yet I'm also an iron lady.

I don't have all the time in the world.
Time waits for no man
Every second counts

In the meantime, life is precious
We cannot undo it
Hence, seize the moment
Carpe diem

Hope I have the time of my life!


2 comments:

  1. susahnya nak komen!
    masih hang namun aku gagahkan diri
    i amazed seeing how u handle things and i wish i could be u. tapi aku tak gagah.
    ajim wanita kuat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye aing.skang dah agak organize la my blog.personally i think, all of us are amazing in our own ways when it comes to handling life issues and matters, trust me!

    ReplyDelete