Sunday, August 7, 2011

In denial.

Makin rajin mengupdate blog nampaknye.

Yes, I couldn't agree more. Research proposal langsung tak bergerak.

I need a kick start. Somebody please kick my arse so I can start working on my research proposal. *ROTFL, please dont take it literally.

I procrastinate. All the time. So what? Everybody does it. That's just so normal, innit?

Good. Now I can keep on procrastinating and jeopardizing my future.

Okay, lets look on the bright side of life, at least I don't just sit back waiting my life to happen, aite? I am being productive here.

Being productive on a task that is not high in my priority list.

Guilty still!


Got that? Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Long, bleh dah awak nak start buat kerje sekolah awak tuh.. nanti kang x sempat plak nak hantar kerje skolah tu.... ttg azalea tuh nanti orang balik biar orang jer yg jaga dia... orait... selamat membuat kerje sekolah.. saya sayang awak yer.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala, nak buat tapiiiii...dugaan tul bulan pose ni kan.tunggu awak pulang dulu la erkk.muahks

    ReplyDelete