Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The one who must not be named!

You are so bloody annoying.
You are so bloody annoying.
You are so bloody annoying.
.
.
.
.

My wish:

You are not more than a parasite,
Who sucks the life out of me.

Only If I could turn back time and make things undone,
I would abstain myself for sure from these shenanigans.

My self-reflection:

God is great I must tell you right,
He knows things that I know-not.
People come to our life for a reason,
and your presence is nothing but a nuisance.

Your existence serves as a grim reminder,
for me to become more intact with reality.
And that people like you should be shunned altogether,
just to keep myself in sanity.

I learned this the hardest way,
but hey, God works in a mysterious way. 
This is surely a blessing from Him,
a lesson in disguise is all I can claim.
.
.
.
.
Sekian!

No comments:

Post a Comment