Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Unemployed No More.

3 years of living a non-routine life has come to an end.  Face it, sista! The 23rd of  October 2012 marks the commencement of my daily 8-hour working life. Sungguh indahnye time buat masters, my timetable was scheduled in any way I wish for sure. Tapi, wake up! It is time for me to really work on something to financially contribute to this family. More money means more kids on the way. Love that idea.

From Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan. Hijrah. Takim kata, nk ade big fat perubahan kna berhijrah dulu..So, I hope our decision to move to and stay in Kuantan was truly guided by Allah because He knows the best. I believe that Kuantan is the best place to raise our kid(s) to be humble and unmaterialistic. Despite of these, for sure I'm gonna miss KLCC-mothercare especially, good food (Chillis, Tony Roma's, Ben's, kedai mihun sup bukit antarabangsa ku itu), IKEA, JJ, Little Whizz, umah Chu, my Seri Puteri neighbors and UIA even more! 

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, here's to a new chapter of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment