Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kisah suami isteri

Here I am lazing on my bed on this not-so-peaceful Friday morning. I can hear all sort of noises from my bedroom window. Children and their high-pitched roars. That indicates nothing but sheer happiness. Azalea is still soundly asleep and her beautiful slumber is still not being affected at all by the irritating yet negotiable sound waves. The usual Friday mornings are so unlike this one today.

Before me and Takim went to sleep last nite, we had a disagreement. A disagreement about Malaysian films. Not a blatant disagreement. I'd see it more like a banter rather than a debate between two opponents. thehehehehe. Kelakar la jugak since dua-dua dah jadi macam pengkritik filem la plak. Initially, he asked me to go out and catch this new movie yang his fav. actor berlakon. My reply was "I don't think we should spend around rm20 for that so-called comedy. It is not comical pon. Not funny at all and it doesn't deserve our RM20!" To my disbelief, he blew a sharp response defending the actor including the director... bla bla bla and the next thing we know, we woke up late this morning when he actually had to rush for a short course at Concorde, KL. That surely served us rite...

My husband kate saya tak chill and xsupport Malaysian films.

I beg to differ!

My two cents' worth:
I am not trying to be critical here. This is just a layman's humble opinion. I think my opinion is worth to be heard. It is not that I don't appreciate Malaysian movies or films. In fact, I do! I love Yasmin Ahmad's, Afdlin's and some other Malaysian-made masterpieces. As for comedies, I appreciate good comedies since I love to have one hell of a laugh. We rarely have good comedies that we can really be proud of. My only resentment is that either we realize it or not, we are surrounded by heaps of junks. Comedies yang got no values except for massive lawak murahan. Ini belom masuk lagi bab2 story line yg tah hape2 and acting yang ___________ (please fill in the blank with your own adjective). Scarry! Ni mende2 yang sgt transparent and you dont even have to be an expert to notice such flaws!

Just so you know Takim...
Those are the very reasons why I resort myself to the avoidance strategy. Don't get me wrong. Tapi, I still bleh teman u to watch your movies yg I can tolerate cam KL Gangster tu...Any movies yg I rase worth our RM20. I just avoid myself from watching any crappy stuffs so that I can live my life without wondering why on earth they are ever made? I prefer to exercise one of my rights as a free human being by forbidding myself from being fooled by those movies yg meant to fool me. Okay. I love you! You know I would trade 100 best movies in for you! As long as you are happy.


4 comments:

  1. i bet its hantu bonceng. ape lg cite yg kuar skg i'm soo behind. anyway completely agreed! even mampu stakat rm20 tp tolooonglah pnt kot ngn lawak bodoh basi cliche etc. kalo tak mampu ajak pnonton berfikir pon, sile buat yg menghiburkan boleh tak

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha.am i dat transparent to u?betul la tu..hantu bonceng.hahahhaha.ha itula psal.at least boleh kasi kite ketawa je kan kan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seyes..Indah kabar dari rooopaa doopaaa..burn je rm15 subscribe anto bonceng!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thehehehehhe.kan.xsuke bile cerita yg propa je lebeyhhh.

    ReplyDelete