Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A small step that can make a huge difference!

Hari Rabu adalah hari ke pasar malam. Time study dulu pegi pasar malam just nak cari food untuk pre-dinner, dinner and supper (gile pelahap). But now, things have changed. Now, pasar malam kat KL ni is the best place to get fresh meat, fish, vegies yada yada yada.

Sedang-sedang mencuci mata.

Bumped into this kakak yg jual barang2 mainan.

I took a great look at them and found tada..................

A so-called lappy for kids and to a great surprise I bought it for only RM15! The best thing about this pasar malam lappy is that it is a bilingual lappy. This multi-function lappy is of two languages: Arabic and English. It's worth every penny of mine, I tell you. The fact that I could not find laptops for kids yg dijual commercially yg gune Arabic had made me actually bought it.

The thing is, I want Azalea to be exposed to Arabic especially since she has already receive tremendous input of English via her morning cartoon programs. So I guess this is a good head start to get her acquainted with that language and hopefully she could learn it easily someday due to this little exposure, amin. To my knowledge, this lil exposure will be restored somewhere in her mental lexicon to the extent that next time, when she's ready to learn Arabic, her restored language input is ready to be triggered and learning Arabic would not be something impossible, insyaallah.

*I hope that this will have a significant effect on you supaya senang belajar Arabic later on in your life, Insyaallah*

No comments:

Post a Comment